Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Approval; agreement: Get your supervisor's OK before taking a day off.
- adjective: Agreeable; acceptable: Was everything OK with your stay?
- adjective: Satisfactory; good: an OK fellow.
- adjective: Not excellent and not poor; mediocre: made an OK presentation.
- adjective: In proper or satisfactory operational or working order: Is the battery OK?
- adjective: Correct: That answer is OK.
- adjective: Uninjured; safe: The skier fell but was OK.
- adjective: Fairly healthy; well: Thanks to the medicine, the patient was OK.
- adverb: Fine; well enough; adequately: a television that works OK despite its age.
- interjection: Used to express approval or agreement.
- verb-transitive: To approve of or agree to; authorize.
- abbreviation: Oklahoma