Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- proper-noun: The French Crusader States established in the Middle East after the First Crusade.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I have been heard to describe Bridge of Dreams and River of the World as alternate-history stories, as told in Outremer (which is itself, of course, a fantasy kingdom).
- The original Hawks of Outremer is a collection of short stories written by Conan creator Howard in the 1930s and first published in 1979.
- Chaz Brenchley: I bought the first three of his Outremer books because I think the Crusader states also known as Outremer are interesting.
- Even the Crusaders were divided in their 100-year occupation of Palestine, or "Outremer", as they called it.
- We will follow Cormac Fitzgeoffrey, a half-Irish, half-Norman man of war who follows Richard the Lion-Hearted to 12th century Palestine – Outremer – under the banners of the Third Crusade.