Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The part or parts that face out; the outer surface.
- noun: The part or side of an object that is presented to the viewer; the external aspect.
- noun: Outward aspect or appearance: "You'll never persuade me that I can't tell what men are by their outsides” ( George Eliot).
- noun: The space beyond a boundary or limit.
- noun: Sports A position at a distance from the inside or center, as of a playing field or racetrack.
- noun: The utmost limit; the maximum: We'll be leaving in ten days at the outside.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or being on or near the outer side; outer: the outside margin.
- adjective: Of, restricted to, or situated on the outer side of an enclosure or a boundary; external: an outside door lock; an outside antenna.
- adjective: Located away from the inside or center: the outside traffic lane.
- adjective: Acting, occurring, originating, or being at a place beyond certain limits: knew little of the outside world.
- adjective: Gaining or providing access to the external side: an outside telephone line.
- adjective: Not belonging to or originating in a certain group or association: requested outside assistance; deplored outside interference.
- adjective: Being beyond the limits of one's usual work or responsibilities: My outside interests are skiing and sailing.
- adjective: Extreme, uttermost: The costs have exceeded even our outside estimates.
- adjective: Very unlikely; remote: only an outside possibility of winning the tournament.
- adjective: Baseball Passing on the side of home plate away from the batter. Used of a pitch.
- adverb: On or to the outer or external side.
- adverb: Outdoors.
- preposition: On or to the outer or external side of: saw someone outside the window.
- preposition: Beyond the limits of: a little place outside the city.
- preposition: With the exception of; except: We have no other information outside the figures already given.
- kraštutinė riba
- at the outside geriausiu atveju
- outside and in iš išorės ir viduje
- už (ribų)
- outside the door už durų
- outside the
- išorinė pusė
- iš lauko
- iš išorės