Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I worked like never before in my garden, cutting back my overabundant vines and unsculpted shrubs, redefining beds and edges, and mulching to the max.
- It seems like a waste of space to list the overabundant $75, $125 and $199 "deals," so it's lucky there are a few plucky places offering something a little different this Valentine's Day.
- And although such overabundant light is problematic in our age of energy consciousness, a substantial discussion concerning the use of less public and private illumination has taken second place to the more prominent campaign urging us to replace our incandescent suns with other, colder fluorescent suns, even though the adoption of compact fluorescent light is only trading one commodity for another.
- A little black-and-white sign nearly covered by green leaves from some overabundant bushes.
- Historically, civilizations have been observed to decline in accordance with an overabundant growth in population that the environment cannot support.