Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Inclined to judge too severely; hypercritical.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- I'm like, "Oh, I never said that, but they're making me seem like I'm a little bit catty or a little bit rude or overcritical."
- As artists, we are sensitive and overcritical of ourselves.
- In her later memoir, she indicated that part of her problems could be related to her difficult relationship with her mother who she found overcritical.
- In a year that Moon didn't even get a mention I'm going to be overcritical of the Best Picture category.
- But, yesterday was a particularly heated day so maybe I'm the one being oversensitive or overcritical.thosethingswesay. blogspot.com