Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb: To
dye (something already coloured) with another colour.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The next peice didn't work - folded too tight, perhaps - not enough saturation - but it will overdye well.
- I do like them both although I can't believe you could overdye it and come out with such a nice red color.
- I should just go ahead and overdye it and see what I can salvage.
- I am trying to figure out how to overdye the clock fabric: it's bright white, and I think a soft blue-grey would be better, if only I can find one that won't cover up the print.
- If I was lucky enough to find that beauty in a thrift store I'd overdye it with lavender and then wear yellow amber beads with it.