Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Excessively
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- At times, Saldaña is grandiose, overearnest — "melodramatic," one reviewer said — the inevitable consequence of youth.
- The trouble is that the world is already full of overearnest creatures who believe that great art can do nothing else.
- But regarding weight loss surgery and psychology — many people who do it did not really enjoy eating; they are not Paul Prudhomme, who got to 500 pounds by an honest if overearnest love of food.
- She has a sense of humor, saving the book from the overearnest drama inherent in tween narratives.
- The book has an overearnest strain here and there, but it is a notable and highly individual contribution to humanistic scholarship.