Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To exert (oneself) too much; overtax.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Fifty-nine percent overexert, meaning that they sometimes will try and keep up with their kids, try and do activities that they probably have no business doing.
- Be careful not to overexert your Bulldog, as this can quickly lead to health problems.
- "It's going to require me making sure I listen to my body," he said, "and that's the main thing, listen to my body, and when I get those sharp pains to take a step back and like I said not overexert myself because I've just got to keep it in mind what's most important."
- He permitted it, conditional upon her eating half of everything she cooked, and promising not to overexert herself.
- I will strive to keep hydrated, avoid alcohol and caffeine for the first few days, and not overexert myself.