Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Charlotte Bronte was a year in writing "Jane Eyre," spurred on to new effort by the recent rejection of "The Professor," but to write such a book in a year cannot be called overhasty production when one considers how much of "Jane Eyre" was drawn from Charlotte Bronte's own life, and also how she and her sisters had been experimenting with literature from their earliest childhood.
- It said Foreign Affairs clearly did not understand the consequences of South Africa's "overhasty" action in severing diplomatic ties with the Republic of China (Taiwan).
- Three senior judges agreed to remove the most damning passage, but Lord Neuberger later admitted he may have been "overhasty" in removing his comments at the request of Jonathan Sumption QC, working on behalf of the Foreign Secretary, David Miliband.
- The lawyer's "ally is chance," and his "task is to disrupt an overhasty reliance on what appears to be the truth," says the rather fiendish omniscient narrator in one story.
- If the DRC is a story of overhasty exit, then Niger is a case study in delayed engagement.