Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Excessive
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Amid the too extreme deliverances of detractors and especially of erewhile friends, become detractors or panegyrists, who disturb judgment by overzeal, which is often but half-blindness, it is pleasant to come on one who bears the balances in his hand, and will report faithfully as he has seen and felt, neither more nor less than what he holds is true.
- Perhaps he would focus his energies on the far more practical reforms of military spending he has advocated, and the defense of civil rights against the threats inherent in the Patriot Act and other overzeal ous anti-terrorism measures.
- All the secret papers on board which were not wanted by the Embassy were destroyed, and Langsdorff was furious when he found that one overzeal-ous officer had burned the Action Report which he had written.
- Silvia asked, a trifle diffidently, for she did not want to offend by overzeal.
- The campaign was brought to an abrupt termination through the overzeal of O.C. Light C.r Patrol, who patrolled right up to Senussi outpost at the entrance to the Dakhla Oasis.