Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A soft, smooth, thick mixture or material, as:
- noun: A smooth viscous mixture, as of flour and water or of starch and water, that is used as an adhesive for joining light materials, such as paper and cloth.
- noun: The moist clay or clay mixture used in making porcelain or pottery. Also called pâte.
- noun: A smooth dough of water, flour, and butter or other shortening, used in making pastry.
- noun: A food that has been pounded until it is reduced to a smooth creamy mass: anchovy paste.
- noun: A sweet doughy candy or confection: rolled apricot paste.
- noun: A hard, brilliant, lead-containing glass used in making artificial gems.
- noun: A gem made of this glass. Also called strass.
- verb-transitive: To cause to adhere by or as if by applying paste.
- verb-transitive: To cover with something by or as if by pasting: He pasted the wall with burlap. The wall is pasted with splotches.
- verb-transitive: Computer Science To insert (text, graphics, or other data) into a document or file.
- verb-intransitive: Computer Science To insert text, graphics, or other data into a document or file.
- verb-transitive: To strike forcefully.
- verb-transitive: To defeat soundly.
- noun: A hard blow.
- (už)/(pri) klijuoti
- (pagerinta) tešla
- to paste up išlipinti