Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A mark or impression made in or on a surface by pressure: the print of footsteps in the sand. See Synonyms at
- noun: A device or implement, such as a stamp, die, or seal, used to press markings onto or into a surface.
- noun: Something formed or marked by such a device.
- noun: Lettering or other impressions produced in ink as from type by a printing press or from digital fonts by an electronic printer.
- noun: Matter so produced; printed material.
- noun: Printed state or form.
- noun: A printed publication, such as a magazine or newspaper.
- noun: Printed matter.
- noun: A design or picture transferred from an engraved plate, wood block, lithographic stone, or other medium.
- noun: A photographic image transferred to paper or a similar surface, usually from a negative.
- noun: A copy of a film or movie made from a negative.
- noun: A fabric or garment with a dyed pattern that has been pressed onto it, usually by engraved rollers.
- noun: The pattern itself.
- verb-transitive: To press (a mark or design, for example) onto or into a surface.
- verb-transitive: To make an impression on or in (a surface) with a device such as a stamp, seal, or die.
- verb-transitive: To press (a stamp or similar device) onto or into a surface to leave a marking.
- verb-transitive: To produce by means of pressed type, an electronic printer, or similar means, on a paper surface.
- verb-transitive: To offer in printed form; publish.
- verb-transitive: To write (something) in characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- verb-transitive: To impress firmly in the mind or memory.
- verb-transitive: To produce a photographic image from (a negative, for example) by passing light through film onto a photosensitive surface, especially sensitized paper.
- verb-intransitive: To work as a printer.
- verb-intransitive: To produce printed material.
- verb-intransitive: To produce something in printed form by means of a printing press or other reproduction process.
- verb-intransitive: To write characters similar to those commonly used in print.
- verb-intransitive: To produce or receive an impression, marking, or image.
- adjective: Of, relating to, writing for, or constituting printed publications: a print journalist; print coverage.
- idiom: in print In printed or published form: denials that were to be found in print.
- idiom: in print Offered for sale by a publisher: books that are still in print.
- idiom: out of print No longer offered for sale by a publisher: books that are out of print.
- printed matter spaudinys
- printed circuit el. spausdintinė schema