Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To set down for preservation in writing or other permanent form.
- verb-transitive: To register or indicate: The clerk recorded the votes.
- verb-transitive: To register (sound or images) in permanent form by mechanical or electrical means for reproduction.
- verb-transitive: To register the words, sound, appearance, or performance of by such means: recorded the oldest townspeople on tape; recorded the violin concerto.
- verb-intransitive: To record something.
- noun: An account, as of information or facts, set down especially in writing as a means of preserving knowledge.
- noun: Something on which such an account is based.
- noun: Something that records: a fossil record.
- noun: Information or data on a particular subject collected and preserved: the coldest day on record.
- noun: The known history of performance, activities, or achievement: your academic record; hampered by a police record.
- noun: An unsurpassed measurement: a world record in weightlifting; a record for cold weather.
- noun: Computer Science A collection of related, often adjacent items of data, treated as a unit.
- noun: Law An account officially written and preserved as evidence or testimony.
- noun: Law An account of judicial or legislative proceedings written and preserved as evidence.
- noun: Law The documents or volumes containing such evidence.
- noun: A disk designed to be played on a phonograph.
- noun: Something, such as magnetic tape, on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- idiom: go on record To embrace a certain position publicly: go on record in favor of the mayor's reelection.
- idiom: off the record Not for publication: The senator told the reporters that his remarks were strictly off the record.
- idiom: on record Known to have been stated or to have taken a certain position: The senator's opposition to the new legislation is on record.
- off the recordneoficialus
- patefono plokštelė
- to beat/break/cut the record viršyti rekordą
- attr rekordinis
- on recordužrašytas