Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To get back; regain.
- verb-transitive: To restore (oneself) to a normal state: He recovered himself after a slip on the ice.
- verb-transitive: To compensate for: She recovered her losses.
- verb-transitive: To procure (usable substances, such as metal) from unusable substances, such as ore or waste.
- verb-transitive: To bring under observation again: "watching the comet since it was first recovered—first spotted since its 1910 visit” ( Christian Science Monitor).
- verb-intransitive: To regain a normal or usual condition, as of health.
- verb-intransitive: To receive a favorable judgment in a lawsuit.