Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of representing or the state of being represented.
- noun: Something that represents, as:
- noun: An image or likeness of something.
- noun: An account or statement, as of facts, allegations, or arguments.
- noun: An expostulation; a protest.
- noun: A presentation or production, as of a play.
- noun: The state or condition of serving as an official delegate, agent, or spokesperson.
- noun: The right or privilege of being represented by delegates having a voice in a legislative body.
- noun: A body of legislators that serve on behalf of a constituency.
- noun: Law A statement of fact made by one party in order to induce another party to enter into a contract.
- noun: Mathematics A homomorphism from an algebraic system to a similar system of matrices.