Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A member of the rose family.
- noun: Any of numerous shrubs or vines of the genus Rosa, having prickly stems, pinnately compound leaves, and variously colored, often fragrant flowers.
- noun: The flower of any of these plants.
- noun: Any of various similar or related plants.
- noun: A dark pink to moderate red.
- noun: An ornament, such as a decorative knot, resembling a rose in form; a rosette.
- noun: A perforated nozzle for spraying water from a hose or sprinkling can.
- noun: A form of gem cut marked by a flat base and a faceted, hemispheric upper surface.
- noun: A gem, especially a diamond, cut in this manner.
- noun: A rose window.
- noun: A compass card or its representation, as on a map.
- noun: That which is marked by favor, success, or ease of execution: Directing this play has been all roses since the new producer took over.
- adjective: Of the color rose.
- adjective: Relating to, containing, or used for roses.
- adjective: Scented or flavored with or as if with roses.
- idiom: come up roses To result favorably or successfully: Those were difficult times but now everything's coming up roses.
- idiom: under the rose Sub rosa.
- verb: Past tense of
- šviesiai raudonas vynas