Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The total, essential, or particular being of a person; the individual: "An actor's instrument is the self” ( Joan Juliet Buck).
- noun: The essential qualities distinguishing one person from another; individuality: "He would walk a little first along the southern walls, shed his European self, fully enter this world” ( Howard Kaplan).
- noun: One's consciousness of one's own being or identity; the ego: "For some of us, the self's natural doubts are given in mesmerizing amplification by way of critics' negative assessments of our writing” ( Joyce Carol Oates).
- noun: One's own interests, welfare, or advantage: thinking of self alone.
- noun: Immunology That which the immune system identifies as belonging to the body: tissues no longer recognized as self.
- pronoun: Myself, yourself, himself, or herself: a living wage for self and family.
- adjective: Of the same character throughout.
- adjective: Of the same material as the article with which it is used: a dress with a self belt.
- adjective: Obsolete Same or identical.
- mano asmenybė
- (pl selves)
- tas pats