Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Any of various tendril-bearing plants of the genus Cucurbita, having fleshy edible fruit with a leathery rind and unisexual flowers.
- noun: The fruit of any of these plants, eaten as a vegetable.
- verb-transitive: To beat, squeeze, or press into a pulp or a flattened mass; crush. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To put down or suppress; quash: squash a revolt.
- verb-transitive: To silence or fluster, as with crushing words: squash a heckler.
- verb-intransitive: To become crushed, flattened, or pulpy, as by pressure or impact.
- verb-intransitive: To move with a splashing or sucking sound, as when walking through boggy ground.
- noun: The act or sound of squashing.
- noun: The fact or condition of being squashed.
- noun: A crushed or crowded mass: a squash of people.
- noun: Sports A racket game played in a closed walled court with a rubber ball.
- noun: Chiefly British A citrus-based soft drink.
- adverb: With a squashing sound.