Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The grayish-white to black powdery residue left when something is burned.
- noun: Geology Pulverized particulate matter ejected by volcanic eruption.
- noun: The mineral residue of incinerated organic matter, used as an additive in pet foods.
- noun: Ruins: the ashes of a lost culture.
- noun: Bodily remains, especially after cremation or decay.
- verb-transitive: To reduce or convert to ash: ash a tissue sample for analysis.
- noun: Any of various chiefly deciduous ornamental or timber trees of the genus Fraxinus, having opposite, pinnately compound leaves, clusters of small flowers, and one-seeded winged fruits.
- noun: The strong, elastic wood of this tree, used for furniture, tool handles, and sporting goods such as baseball bats.
- noun: Linguistics The letter æ in Old English and some modern phonetic alphabets, representing the vowel sound of Modern English ash.
- int tšš!