Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A flag, banner, or ensign, especially:
- noun: The ensign of a chief of state, nation, or city.
- noun: A long, tapering flag bearing heraldic devices distinctive of a person or corporation.
- noun: An emblem or flag of an army, raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point in battle.
- noun: The colors of a mounted or motorized military unit.
- noun: An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.
- noun: An object that under specified conditions defines, represents, or records the magnitude of a unit.
- noun: The set proportion by weight of gold or silver to alloy metal prescribed for use in coinage.
- noun: The commodity or commodities used to back a monetary system.
- noun: Something, such as a practice or a product, that is widely recognized or employed, especially because of its excellence.
- noun: A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment.
- noun: A requirement of moral conduct. Often used in the plural.
- noun: Chiefly British A grade level in elementary schools.
- noun: A pedestal, stand, or base.
- noun: Botany The large upper petal of the flower of a pea or related plant.
- noun: Botany One of the narrow upright petals of an iris. Also called banner, vexillum.
- noun: A shrub or small tree that through grafting or training has a single stem of limited height with a crown of leaves and flowers at its apex.
- noun: Music A composition that is continually used in repertoires.
- adjective: Serving as or conforming to a standard of measurement or value.
- adjective: Widely recognized or employed as a model of authority or excellence: a standard reference work.
- adjective: Acceptable but of less than top quality: a standard grade of beef.
- adjective: Normal, familiar, or usual: the standard excuse.
- adjective: Commonly used or supplied: standard car equipment.
- adjective: Linguistics Conforming to established educated usage in speech or writing.
- to march under the standard of būti pasekėju
- standard of culture/education kultūrinis lygis
- standard of living gyvenimo lygis