Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A place or position where a person or thing stands or is assigned to stand; a post: a sentry station.
- noun: An area where a person is assigned to work.
- noun: The place, building, or establishment from which a service is provided or operations are directed: a police station.
- noun: A stopping place along a route, especially a stop for refueling or for taking on passengers; a depot.
- noun: Social position; rank: "He was degraded in their eyes; he had lost caste and station before the very paupers” ( Charles Dickens).
- noun: An establishment equipped for observation and study: a radar station.
- noun: An establishment equipped for radio or television transmission.
- noun: One that broadcasts radio or television transmissions: the views in this program do not necessarily reflect those of the station.
- noun: A frequency assigned to a broadcaster.
- noun: An input or output point along a communications system.
- noun: A precise point from which measurements in surveying are made.
- noun: Ecology The normal habitat of a particular plant or animal community.
- noun: Ecology The exact place of occurrence of a species or individual within a given habitat.
- noun: Roman Catholic Church Any of the 14 Stations of the Cross.
- verb-transitive: To assign to a position; post.
- dressing stationtvarstomasis punktas
- lifeboat stationgelbėjimo stotis
- wireless station radijo stotis
- visuomeninė padėtis