Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- noun: The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- noun: The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
- noun: The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
- noun: Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
- noun: The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts.
- noun: Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
- noun: A source of power or force.
- noun: One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay.
- noun: An attribute or quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
- noun: Degree of intensity, force, effectiveness, or potency in terms of a particular property, as:
- noun: Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
- noun: Operative effectiveness or potency.
- noun: Intensity, as of sound or light.
- noun: Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
- noun: Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.
- noun: Firmness of or a continuous rising tendency in prices, as on the stock market.
- noun: Games Power derived from the value of playing cards held.
- idiom: on the strength of On the basis of: She was hired on the strength of her computer skills.
- on the strength of remiantis