Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Being in a position or in circumstances that place one under the power or authority of another or others: subject to the law.
- adjective: Prone; disposed: a child who is subject to colds.
- adjective: Likely to incur or receive; exposed: a directive subject to misinterpretation.
- adjective: Contingent or dependent: a vacation subject to changing weather.
- noun: One who is under the rule of another or others, especially one who owes allegiance to a government or ruler.
- noun: One concerning which something is said or done: a subject of gossip.
- noun: Something that is treated or indicated in a work of art.
- noun: Music A theme of a composition, especially a fugue.
- noun: A course or area of study: Math is her best subject.
- noun: A basis for action; a cause.
- noun: One that experiences or is subjected to something: the subject of ridicule.
- noun: A person or animal that is the object of medical or scientific study: The experiment involved 12 subjects.
- noun: A corpse intended for anatomical study and dissection.
- noun: One who is under surveillance: The subject was observed leaving the scene of the murder.
- noun: Grammar The noun, noun phrase, or pronoun in a sentence or clause that denotes the doer of the action or what is described by the predicate.
- noun: Logic The term of a proposition about which something is affirmed or denied.
- noun: Philosophy The essential nature or substance of something as distinguished from its attributes.
- noun: Philosophy The mind or thinking part as distinguished from the object of thought.
- verb-transitive: To submit for consideration.
- verb-transitive: To submit to the authority of.
- verb-transitive: To expose to something: patients subjected to infection.
- verb-transitive: To cause to experience: subjected to extreme weather.
- verb-transitive: To subjugate; subdue.
- to keep to the subject laikytis temos
- to traverse a subject visapusiškai apsvarstyti klausimą
- to wander from the sub