Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Of this kind: a single parent, one of many such people in the neighborhood.
- adjective: Of a kind specified or implied: a boy such as yourself.
- adjective: Of a degree or quality indicated: Their anxiety was such that they could not sleep.
- adjective: Of so extreme a degree or quality: never dreamed of such wealth.
- adverb: To so extreme a degree; so: such beautiful flowers; such a funny character.
- adverb: Very; especially: She has been in such poor health lately.
- pronoun: Such a person or persons or thing or things: was the mayor and as such presided over the council; expected difficulties, and such occurred.
- pronoun: Itself alone or within itself: Money as such will seldom bring total happiness.
- pronoun: Someone or something implied or indicated: Such are the fortunes of war.
- pronoun: Similar things or people; the like: pins, needles, and such.
- idiom: such as For example.
- pron toks
- such as kaip antai
- such - and - sucha toks ir toks
- such- likea toks