Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Impossible to doubt or dispute; certain.
- adjective: Not hesitating or wavering; firm: sure convictions.
- adjective: Confident, as of something awaited or expected: sure of ultimate victory.
- adjective: Bound to come about or happen; inevitable: sure defeat.
- adjective: Having one's course directed; destined or bound: sure to succeed.
- adjective: Certain not to miss or err; steady: a sure hand on the throttle.
- adjective: Worthy of being trusted or depended on; reliable.
- adjective: Free from or marked by freedom from doubt: sure of her friends.
- adjective: Careful to do something: asked me to be sure to turn off the stove.
- adjective: Obsolete Free from harm or danger; safe.
- adverb: Informal Surely; certainly.
- idiom: for sure Informal Certainly; unquestionably: We'll win for sure.
- idiom: make sure To establish something without doubt; make certain: Make sure he writes it down.
- idiom: sure enough As one might have expected; certainly.
- idiom: to be sure Indeed; certainly.
- to stand sure tvirtai laikytis
- sure of įsitikinęs
- sure of oneself savimi pasitikįs
- he is sure to come jis būtinai ateis
- are you sure? ar jūs tikras?
- to be sure žinoma