Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The equipment used in a particular activity, especially in fishing; gear.
- noun: Nautical A system of ropes and blocks for raising and lowering weights of rigging and pulleys for applying tension.
- noun: A rope and its pulley.
- noun: Sports The act of stopping an opposing player carrying the ball, especially by forcing the opponent to the ground, as in football or Rugby.
- noun: Sports The act of obstructing a player in order to cause loss of possession of the ball, as in soccer.
- noun: Football One of two offensive linemen positioned between the guard and the end on either side of the ball.
- noun: Football One of two defensive linemen positioned to the inside of either end.
- noun: Football Either of these positions.
- verb-transitive: To grab hold of and wrestle with (an opponent).
- verb-transitive: Sports To stop (an opponent carrying the ball), especially by forcing the opponent to the ground.
- verb-transitive: Sports To obstruct (a player with the ball) in order to cause loss of possession of the ball.
- verb-transitive: To engage or deal with: tackle a perplexing problem.
- verb-transitive: To harness (a horse).
- verb-intransitive: Sports To tackle an opponent in possession of the ball.
- energingai imtis
- (laivo) reikmenys