Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A reckoning or score.
- noun: A stick on which notches are made to keep a count or score.
- noun: A stick on which notches were formerly made to keep a record of amounts paid or owed.
- noun: A mark used in recording a number of acts or objects, most often in series of five, consisting of four vertical lines canceled diagonally or horizontally by a fifth line.
- noun: A label, ticket, or piece of metal or wood used for identification or classification, especially in gardens and greenhouses.
- noun: Something that is very similar or corresponds to something else; a double or counterpart.
- noun: Nautical A metal plate attached to a ship's machinery and bearing instructions for its use.
- verb-transitive: To reckon or count.
- verb-transitive: To record by making a mark.
- verb-transitive: Sports & Games To score (a point or goal) in a game or contest.
- verb-transitive: To label, as with a ticket, for identification or classification.
- verb-transitive: To cause to correspond or agree.
- verb-intransitive: To be alike; correspond or agree: The report tallies with your description of the accident.
- verb-intransitive: To keep score.
- verb-intransitive: Sports & Games To score a point or goal in a game or contest.
- suženklintas pagaliukas
- priklijuoti etiketę
- žymėtinė lentelė