Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An object, such as a padded disk with a marked surface, that is shot at to test accuracy in rifle or archery practice.
- noun: Something aimed or fired at.
- noun: An object of criticism or attack.
- noun: One to be influenced or changed by an action or event.
- noun: A desired goal.
- noun: A railroad signal that indicates the position of a switch by its color, position, and shape.
- noun: The sliding sight on a surveyor's leveling rod.
- noun: A small round shield.
- noun: A structure in a television camera tube with a storage surface that is scanned by an electron beam to generate a signal output current similar to the charge-density pattern stored on the surface.
- noun: A usually metal part in an x-ray tube on which a beam of electrons is focused and from which x-rays are emitted.
- verb-transitive: To make a target of.
- verb-transitive: To aim at or for.
- verb-transitive: To establish as a target or goal.
- idiom: on target Completely accurate, precise, or valid: observations that were right on target.
- off the target pro šalį
- ist. skydas