Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To distinguish the flavor of by taking into the mouth.
- verb-transitive: To eat or drink a small quantity of.
- verb-transitive: To partake of, especially for the first time; experience.
- verb-transitive: To perceive as if by the sense of taste.
- verb-transitive: Archaic To appreciate or enjoy.
- verb-intransitive: To distinguish flavors in the mouth.
- verb-intransitive: To have a distinct flavor: The stew tastes salty.
- verb-intransitive: To eat or drink a small amount.
- verb-intransitive: To have experience or enjoyment; partake: tasted of the life of the very rich.
- noun: The sense that distinguishes the sweet, sour, salty, and bitter qualities of dissolved substances in contact with the taste buds on the tongue.
- noun: This sense in combination with the senses of smell and touch, which together receive a sensation of a substance in the mouth.
- noun: The sensation of sweet, sour, salty, or bitter qualities produced by or as if by a substance placed in the mouth.
- noun: The unified sensation produced by any of these qualities plus a distinct smell and texture; flavor.
- noun: A distinctive perception as if by the sense of taste: an experience that left a bad taste in my mouth.
- noun: The act of tasting.
- noun: A small quantity eaten or tasted.
- noun: A limited or first experience; a sample: "Thousands entered the war, got just a taste of it, and then stepped out” ( Mark Twain).
- noun: A personal preference or liking: a taste for adventure.
- noun: The faculty of discerning what is aesthetically excellent or appropriate.
- noun: A manner indicative of the quality of such discernment: a room furnished with superb taste.
- noun: The sense of what is proper, seemly, or least likely to give offense in a given social situation.
- noun: A manner indicative of the quality of this sense.
- noun: Obsolete The act of testing; trial.
- tastes differ priež. dėl skonio nesiginčijama
- mėgimas (ko)
- turėti skonį
- to taste sweet/bitter/sourturėti saldų
- rūgštų skonį