Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An eastern Asian evergreen shrub or small tree (Camellia sinensis) having fragrant, nodding, cup-shaped white flowers and glossy leaves.
- noun: The young, dried leaves of this plant, prepared by various processes and used to make a hot beverage.
- noun: An aromatic, slightly bitter beverage made by steeping tea leaves in boiling water.
- noun: Any of various beverages, made as by steeping the leaves of certain plants or by extracting an infusion especially from beef.
- noun: Any of various plants having leaves used to make a tealike beverage.
- noun: A tea rose.
- noun: Chiefly British An afternoon refreshment consisting usually of sandwiches and cakes served with tea.
- noun: Chiefly British High tea.
- noun: An afternoon reception or social gathering at which tea is served.
- noun: Slang Marijuana.
- high/meat tea vakarinė arbata su užkandžiais