Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The original words of something written or printed, as opposed to a paraphrase, translation, revision, or condensation.
- noun: The words of a speech appearing in print.
- noun: Words, as of a libretto, that are set to music in a composition.
- noun: Words treated as data by a computer.
- noun: The body of a printed work as distinct from headings and illustrative matter on a page or from front and back matter in a book.
- noun: One of the editions or forms of a written work: After examining all three manuscripts, he published a new text of the poem.
- noun: Something, such as a literary work or other cultural product, regarded as an object of critical analysis.
- noun: A passage from the Scriptures or another authoritative source chosen for the subject of a discourse or cited for support in argument.
- noun: A passage from a written work used as the starting point of a discussion.
- noun: A subject; a topic.
- noun: A textbook.
- verb-transitive: To send a text message to: She texted me when she arrived.
- verb-transitive: To communicate by text message: He texted that he would be late.
- advanced texts sunkesni tekstai