Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/ði:, ði, ðə/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- definite-article: Used before singular or plural nouns and noun phrases that denote particular, specified persons or things: the baby; the dress I wore.
- definite-article: Used before a noun, and generally stressed, to emphasize one of a group or type as the most outstanding or prominent: considered Lake Shore Drive to be the neighborhood to live in these days.
- definite-article: Used to indicate uniqueness: the Prince of Wales; the moon.
- definite-article: Used before nouns that designate natural phenomena or points of the compass: the weather; a wind from the south.
- definite-article: Used as the equivalent of a possessive adjective before names of some parts of the body: grab him by the neck; an infection of the hand.
- definite-article: Used before a noun specifying a field of endeavor: the law; the film industry; the stage.
- definite-article: Used before a proper name, as of a monument or ship: the Alamo; the Titanic.
- definite-article: Used before the plural form of a numeral denoting a specific decade of a century or of a life span: rural life in the Thirties.
- definite-article: Used before a singular noun indicating that the noun is generic: The wolf is an endangered species.
- definite-article: Used before an adjective extending it to signify a class and giving it the function of a noun: the rich; the dead; the homeless.
- definite-article: Used before an absolute adjective: the best we can offer.
- definite-article: Used before a present participle, signifying the action in the abstract: the weaving of rugs.
- definite-article: Used before a noun with the force of per: cherries at $1.50 the box.
- adverb: Because of that. Used before a comparative: thinks the worse of you after this mistake.
- adverb: To that extent; by that much: the sooner the better.
- adverb: Beyond any other: enjoyed reading the most.
- žymimasis artikelis
- all the better tuo geriau
- I am none the better for this nuo to man nė kiek negeriau tai the į
- the more the better juo daugiau
- juo geriau