Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An entity, an idea, or a quality perceived, known, or thought to have its own existence.
- noun: The real or concrete substance of an entity.
- noun: An entity existing in space and time.
- noun: An inanimate object.
- noun: Something referred to by a word, a symbol, a sign, or an idea; a referent.
- noun: A creature: the poor little thing.
- noun: An individual object: There wasn't a thing in sight.
- noun: Law That which can be possessed or owned. Often used in the plural: things personal; things real.
- noun: Possessions; belongings: packed her things and left.
- noun: An article of clothing: Put on your things and let's go.
- noun: The equipment needed for an activity or a special purpose: Where are my cleaning things?
- noun: An object or entity that is not or cannot be named specifically: What is this thing for?
- noun: An act, deed, or work: promised to do great things.
- noun: The result of work or activity: is always building things.
- noun: A thought, a notion, or an utterance: What a rotten thing to say!
- noun: A piece of information: wouldn't tell me a thing about the project.
- noun: A means to an end: just the thing to increase sales.
- noun: An end or objective: In blackjack, the thing is to get nearest to 21 without going over.
- noun: A matter of concern: many things on my mind.
- noun: A turn of events; a circumstance: The accident was a terrible thing.
- noun: The general state of affairs; conditions: "Beneath the smooth surface of things, something was wrong” ( Tom Wicker).
- noun: A particular state of affairs; a situation: Let's deal with this thing promptly.
- noun: Informal A persistent illogical feeling, as a desire or an aversion; an obsession: has a thing about seafood.
- noun: Informal The latest fad or fashion; the rage: Drag racing was the thing then.
- noun: Slang An activity uniquely suitable and satisfying to one: Let him do his own thing. See Synonyms at
- idiom: first thing Informal Right away; before anything else: Do your assignments first thing in the morning.
- idiom: see To have hallucinations.
- to see things kliedėti
- no such thing nieko panašaus
- and things ir panašiai
- I am not quite the thing today aš šiandien negaluoju
- above al