Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
/ðou/ (tho') /ðou/
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- conjunction: Despite the fact that; although: He still argues, though he knows he's wrong. Even though it was raining, she walked to work.
- conjunction: Conceding or supposing that; even if: Though they may not succeed, they will still try. See Usage Note at
- adverb: However; nevertheless: Snow is not predicted; we can expect some rain, though.
- adverb: Informal Used as an intensive: Wouldn't that beat all, though?
- it is worth attempting though we fail verta pa
- nors (ir)
- kad ir
- the classes are small
- though not unsuitable klasės mažos
- nors ir nėra netinkamos
- strange though it may seem kad ir kaip atrodytų keista 2 net jeigu
- netgi jei (t. p. even though)