Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An identifying name given to a book, play, film, musical composition, or other work.
- noun: A general or descriptive heading, as of a book chapter.
- noun: Written material to be read by viewers that is included in a film or television show, typically presenting credits, narration, or dialogue. Often used in the plural.
- noun: A written piece of translated dialogue superimposed at the bottom of the frame during a film; a subtitle.
- noun: Law A heading that names a document, statute, or proceeding.
- noun: A division of a law book, declaration, or bill, generally larger than a section or article.
- noun: A written work that is published or about to be published: the titles in a press's fall catalog.
- noun: Law The coincidence of all the elements that constitute the fullest legal right to control and dispose of property or a claim.
- noun: Law The aggregate evidence that gives rise to a legal right of possession or control.
- noun: Law The instrument, such as a deed, that constitutes this evidence.
- noun: Something that provides a basis for or justifies a claim.
- noun: A legitimate or alleged right. See Synonyms at
- noun: A formal appellation attached to the name of a person or family by virtue of office, rank, hereditary privilege, noble birth, or attainment or used as a mark of respect.
- noun: A descriptive name; an epithet.
- noun: Sports A championship.
- noun: Ecclesiastical A source of income or area of work required of a candidate for ordination in the Church of England.
- noun: Ecclesiastical A Roman Catholic church in or near Rome having a cardinal for its nominal head.
- verb-transitive: To give a title to; entitle.
- verb-transitive: To call by a name; style.
- vardas (pvz., čempiono)
- teisė į ką nors