Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To draw or pull behind by a chain or line: a tugboat towing a barge. See Synonyms at
- noun: The act or an instance of towing.
- noun: The condition of being towed: a car with a trailer in tow.
- noun: Something, such as a tugboat, that tows.
- noun: Something, such as a barge or car, that is towed.
- noun: A rope or cable used in towing.
- idiom: in tow Under close guidance; in one's charge: The new student was taken in tow by a peer counselor.
- idiom: in tow As a companion or follower: came to dinner with a friend in tow.
- noun: Coarse broken flax or hemp fiber prepared for spinning. See Regional Note at