Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A perennial woody plant having a main trunk and usually a distinct crown.
- noun: A plant or shrub resembling a tree in form or size.
- noun: Something, such as a clothes tree, that resembles a tree in form.
- noun: A wooden beam, post, stake, or bar used as part of a framework or structure.
- noun: A saddletree.
- noun: A diagram that has branches in descending lines showing relationships as of hierarchy or lineage: a family tree; a telephone tree.
- noun: Computer Science A structure for organizing or classifying data in which every item can be traced to a single origin through a unique path.
- noun: Archaic A gallows.
- noun: Archaic The cross on which Jesus was crucified.
- verb-transitive: To force up a tree: Dogs treed the raccoon.
- verb-transitive: Informal To force into a difficult position; corner.
- verb-transitive: To supply with trees: treed the field with oaks.
- verb-transitive: To stretch (a shoe or boot) onto a shoetree.
- idiom: up a tree Informal In a situation of great difficulty or perplexity; helpless.
- at the top of the tree perk. pirmose eilėse tree trunk: medzio saka