Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Any of various heavy motor vehicles designed for carrying or pulling loads.
- noun: A hand truck.
- noun: A wheeled platform, sometimes equipped with a motor, for conveying loads in a warehouse or freight yard.
- noun: One of the swiveling frames of wheels under each end of a railroad car or trolley car.
- noun: A set of bookshelves mounted on four wheels or casters, used in libraries.
- noun: Nautical A small piece of wood placed at the top of a mast or flagpole, usually having holes through which halyards can be passed.
- noun: Chiefly British A railroad freight car without a top.
- verb-transitive: To transport by truck.
- verb-intransitive: To carry goods by truck.
- verb-intransitive: To drive a truck.
- verb-intransitive: Slang To move or travel in a steady but easy manner.
- verb-transitive: To exchange; barter.
- verb-transitive: To peddle.
- verb-intransitive: To have dealings or commerce; traffic.
- noun: Articles of commerce; trade goods.
- noun: Garden produce raised for the market.
- noun: Informal Worthless goods; stuff or rubbish: "Look at your hands. And look at your mouth. What is that truck?” ( Mark Twain).
- noun: Barter; exchange.
- noun: Informal Dealings; business: We'll have no further truck with them.
- truck tractor traktorius vilkikas
- II n amer.daržovės
- I n