Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Official authorization, sanction, or warrant.
- noun: Justification or valid grounds for an act or a course of action.
- noun: Law An assurance by the seller of property that the goods or property are as represented or will be as promised.
- noun: Law The insured's guarantee that the facts are as stated in reference to an insurance risk or that specified conditions will be fulfilled to keep the contract effective.
- noun: Law A covenant by which the seller of land binds himself or herself and his or her heirs to defend the security of the estate conveyed.
- noun: Law A judicial writ; a warrant.
- noun: A guarantee given to the purchaser by a company stating that a product is reliable and free from known defects and that the seller will, without charge, repair or replace defective parts within a given time limit and under certain conditions.
- pateisinimas 2 kom. garantija
- a 12-month warranty 12 mėnesių garantija 3 teis. išlyga
- sąlyga 4 tech. priėmimo techninis bandymas (t. p. warranty test)