Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The period of time during which Earth completes a single revolution around the sun, consisting of 365 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds of mean solar time. In the Gregorian calendar the year begins on January 1 and ends on December 31 and is divided into 12 months, 52 weeks, and 365 or 366 days. Also called calendar year.
- noun: A period approximately equal to a year in other calendars.
- noun: A period of approximately the duration of a calendar year: We were married a year ago.
- noun: A sidereal year.
- noun: A solar year.
- noun: A period equal to the calendar year but beginning on a different date: a tax-reckoning year; a farming year.
- noun: A specific period of time, usually shorter than 12 months, devoted to a special activity: the academic year.
- noun: Age, especially old age: I'm feeling my years.
- noun: An indefinitely long period of time: it's been years since we saw her.
- leap year keliamieji metai
- fiscal year biudžetiniai metai
- an off year nederlingi metai
- the New Y. Naujieji metai
- to see the New Y. in sutikti Naujus metus
- (I wish you) a happy New Y.! laimingų Naujųjų metų!
- the year of gracemūsų eros me