Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between orange and green, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 570 to 590 nanometers; any of a group of colors of a hue resembling that of ripe lemons and varying in lightness and saturation; one of the subtractive primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- noun: A pigment or dye having this hue.
- noun: Something that has this hue.
- noun: Chiefly Southern U.S. The yolk of an egg.
- noun: Western U.S. Gold. Used formerly by prospectors.
- noun: Any of various plant diseases usually caused by fungi of the genus Fusarium or viruses of the genus Chlorogenus and characterized by yellow or yellowish discoloration.
- adjective: Of the color yellow.
- adjective: Having a yellow-brown skin color.
- adjective: Offensive Of or being a person of Asian origin.
- adjective: Slang Cowardly.
- verb-transitive: To make or become yellow: documents that had been yellowed by age; clouds that yellow in the evening light.
- the yellow press geltonoji spauda