Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Then it dawned upon him that Larry must have discovered the apparently stealthy approach he was making, and had naturally suspected that it was some would-be abducter stealing up on him.
- Brittney said other children who similarly come face-to-face with a would-be abducter should make as much noise as possible if they want to escape.
- I guess we can expect the same short jail time for the next abducter in Ontario.
- I have never heard of the serial abducter u are talking about, but i really think this is even more distrubing now.
- Another pedestrian walking by with his brother thought at first the alleged abducter was the girl's father, but said "when he tried to force her into the car, I knew he had plans and they weren't good."
- n pagrobėjas
musculus abductor hallucis
musculus abductor pollicis
musculus abductor digiti minimi manus
musculus abductor digiti minimi pedis