Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of acquiring.
- noun: Something acquired or gained: added two new acquisitions to my library.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Without question, the Khabibulin acquisition is the most important trade in Lightning history.
- He says far from being an exit, the acquisition is a new beginning for him and his team.
- Oracle says that this acquisition is to be accretive to its earnings by at least 15 cents on a non-GAAP basis in the first full year after closing.
- If the acquisition is approved, Barton wants the same questions answered for DoubleClick.
- The Journal said the acquisition is the latest of several undertaken by News Corp. to expand in the Internet in recent months.
- n įgijimas