Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: In fact; in reality: That tree is actually a fir, not a pine.
- adverb: Used to express wonder, surprise, or incredulity: I actually won the lottery!
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- The “actually” operator in modal logic is supposed to mirror the behavior of the English adverb ˜actually™ and adjective ˜actual™ in the examples below:
- If the Cons do a volte-face and actually...*actually* put out policies to do national good, then kicking, screaming or otherwise, they were forced into it by the opposition parties standing up and booting them in the ass.
- Oh, wait, such content is actually very difficult to find, according to anyone who * actually* knows anything about it.
- not that the site is actually like that, and not that you *actually* believe that climate science is valid, and the only reason you oppose political action is because of minor, inconsequential, hypothetical, unproven problems that you admit are probably meaningless.
- There are situations in which I take the lead and I protect him (mostly that’s for emotional stuff rather than physical though) thinking about this is quite disturbing actually to realise just how much pressure I must be putting on him to PROTECT me to TAKE CARE of me to LEAD – yeah I think I need to be dealing with that actually
good job I started writing this eh?
- adv faktiškai
- dabar, dabartiniu momentu iš tikrūjų, tikrai