Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Your post reminded me of something that happened in my adolescense, and I'll say more in a letter.
- The paintings of Carlos II by Velasquez, go through stages of his adolescense through adulthood and they maintain his subject's dignity while simultaneously revealing the perverse quality to his authority, there is almost something of empathy to these portraits, perhaps because Carlos was so physically and mentally damaged that it may have been hard to not feel a sense of pity for him.
- Yet another symptom of our culture's preoccupation with perpetual adolescense, IMHO.
- I doubt they forged papers for them and constantly denied the more then apparent fact that they where closer to adolescense then legal age for it like China did though, heh ..
- Many teens will try to hide this information and that pattern continues throughout adolescense.