Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To parcel out; distribute or apportion: allotting land to homesteaders; allot blame.
- verb-transitive: To assign as a portion; allocate: allotted 20 minutes to each speaker.
Angliško žodžio naudojimo pavyzdys:
- Yes | No | Report from grover_dog wrote 15 weeks 19 hours ago is it just me or am I missing something? why in allot of photos are thp eople in the water with the fish up to their necks or in other shots completely wet like they just wrestled the fish, and boy do they hold em tight in those shots they don't mind gettign a lttle wet or slimey.
- Pedestrians in allot of cities, Eastern US and European cities especially where the roads are narrower, tend to abuse this relationship by crossing mid-block or against the light.
- I think we can all agree that computers (a major Identifying factor of a nerd), are major part of life, so his choice to use his allot is supposed to add to his kind of lonely atmosphere (f It still screams nerd, I may have to cut It.)
- What we have been noticing allot is we put out such a large assortment of appetizers and adorn them in these fancy little plates with dips and all that goes with it, everyone that comes over picks and picks and picks and by the time the meal is served, they’re just not that hungry any more.
- Yet other artists simply put paintings aside for a period of time, allowing them to look at the works again with fresher eyes some months hence those who work on more than one painting at a time necessarily allot a certain amount of breathing space between one picture and the next, or find that a deadline, such as producing enough works for a specific exhibition, makes them focus more intently and make faster decisions.
v padalyti, paskirstyti
tetralogy of fallot