Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adverb: To the same extent or degree; equally: The child sang as sweetly as a nightingale.
- adverb: For instance: large carnivores, as the bear or lion.
- adverb: When taken into consideration in a specified relation or form: this definition as distinguished from the second one.
- conjunction: To the same degree or quantity that. Often used as a correlative after so or as: You are as sweet as sugar. The situation is not so bad as you suggest.
- conjunction: In the same manner or way that: Think as I think.
- conjunction: At the same time that; while: slipped on the ice as I ran home.
- conjunction: For the reason that; because: went to bed early, as I was exhausted.
- conjunction: With the result that: He was so foolish as to lie.
- conjunction: Though: Great as the author was, he proved a bad model. Ridiculous as it seems, the tale is true.
- conjunction: In accordance with which or with the way in which: The hotel is quite comfortable as such establishments go. The sun is hot, as everyone knows.
- conjunction: Informal That: I don't know as I can answer your question.
- pronoun: That; which; who. Used after same or such: I received the same grade as you did.
- pronoun: Chiefly Upper Southern U.S. Who, whom, which, or that: Those as want to can come with me.
- preposition: In the role, capacity, or function of: acting as a mediator.
- preposition: In a manner similar to; the same as: On this issue they thought as one.
- idiom: as is Informal Just the way it is, with no changes or modifications: bought the samovar as is from an antique dealer.
- idiom: as it were In a manner of speaking; as if such were so.
- noun: An ancient Roman coin of copper or copper alloy.
- noun: An ancient Roman unit of weight equal to about one troy pound.
- taip pat
- tiek pat
- as... astaip pat... kaip
- he is as tall as I am jis tokio pat ūgio kaip ir aš
- as well as tiek pat
- as well taip pat (paprastai sakinio gale)
- as good
- do as I command you darykite
- kaip jums įsakiau