Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A simple rigid structure in the shape of an L, one arm of which is fixed to a vertical surface, the other projecting horizontally to support a shelf or other weight.
- noun: A small shelf or shelves supported by such structures.
- noun: Architecture A decorative or weight-bearing structural unit, two sides of which form a right angle with one arm flush against a wall and the other flush beneath a projecting surface, such as eaves or a bay window.
- noun: A wall-anchored fixture for gas or electricity.
- noun: A square bracket.
- noun: An angle bracket.
- noun: Mathematics See
- noun: Chiefly British One of a pair of parentheses.
- noun: A classification or grouping, especially within a sequence of numbers or grades, as a category of incomes sharing the same tax rate.
- noun: The distance between two impacting shells, the first aimed beyond a target and the second aimed short of it, used to determine the range for artillery fire.
- noun: The shells fired in such a manner.
- verb-transitive: To furnish or support with a bracket or brackets.
- verb-transitive: To place within or as if within brackets.
- verb-transitive: To classify or group together.
- verb-transitive: To include or exclude by establishing specific boundaries.
- verb-transitive: To fire beyond and short of (a target) in order to determine artillery range.