Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A structure spanning and providing passage over a gap or barrier, such as a river or roadway.
- noun: Something resembling or analogous to this structure in form or function: a land bridge between the continents; a bridge of understanding between two countries.
- noun: The upper bony ridge of the human nose.
- noun: The part of a pair of eyeglasses that rests against this ridge.
- noun: A fixed or removable replacement for one or several but not all of the natural teeth, usually anchored at each end to a natural tooth.
- noun: Music A thin, upright piece of wood in some stringed instruments that supports the strings above the soundboard.
- noun: Music A transitional passage connecting two subjects or movements.
- noun: Nautical A crosswise platform or enclosed area above the main deck of a ship from which the ship is controlled.
- noun: Games A long stick with a notched plate at one end, used to steady the cue in billiards. Also called rest1.
- noun: Games The hand used as a support to steady the cue.
- noun: Electricity Any of various instruments for measuring or comparing the characteristics, such as impedance or inductance, of a conductor.
- noun: Electricity An electrical shunt.
- noun: Chemistry An intramolecular connection that spans atoms or groups of atoms.
- verb-transitive: To build a bridge over.
- verb-transitive: To cross by or as if by a bridge.
- noun: Any of several card games derived from whist, usually played by four people in two partnerships, in which trump is determined by bidding and the hand opposite the declarer is played as a dummy.
- kapitono tiltelis (laive)
- statyti (tiltą)
- jungti (tiltu)
- sunkumus) IIn bridžas (kortų žaidimas)