Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To transmit (a radio or television program) for public or general use.
- verb-transitive: To send out or communicate, especially by radio or television: The agency broadcast an urgent appeal for medical supplies.
- verb-transitive: To make known over a wide area: broadcast rumors. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To sow (seed) over a wide area, especially by hand.
- verb-intransitive: To transmit a radio or television program for public or general use.
- verb-intransitive: To be on the air: The station begins broadcasting at 6 A.M.
- verb-intransitive: To participate in a radio or television program.
- verb-intransitive: To send a transmission or signal; transmit.
- noun: Transmission of a radio or television program or signal for public use.
- noun: A radio or television program: watched the morning news broadcast.
- noun: The duration of such a program.
- noun: The act of scattering seed.
- adjective: Communicated by means of television or radio.
- adjective: Of or relating to television or radio communications: broadcast journalism; the print and broadcast media.
- adjective: Widely known.
- adjective: Scattered over a wide area.
- adverb: In a scattered manner.